Homework Request Process
The easiest way to request and communicate homework assignments is through e-mail contact directly with the teacher. This allows teachers to explain what has been happening in their classes.
1. Where Can I Find Teachers' E-mail Addresses?
2. Where Can I Find My Child's Schedule and List of Teachers?
3. What If I Don't Know My Parent Connect Log In?
- Please contact Valerie Meuschke at 986-3053 and she can assist you with that information.
4. What Will Happen After I E-mail?
- Your child's teachers will e-mail you back either with assignment information or with a link to a class website/blog where homework assignments are posted.
- All teacher-maintained websites can be accessed via the school's website from the link.
5. What If I Do Not Have Computer Access?
- Please feel free to call the attendance office at 986-3002 for assistance with your homework request.