What is Bronco Time?
Bronco Time is academic intervention time during the school day. Students have the opportunity to receive extra help, work on course work, work in computer labs, collaborate on assignments/projects, attend study sessions or enrichment workshops, and attend activity/athletic meetings. The goal of Bronco Time is to support academic achievement and encourage students to take responsibility for their learning.
Goals of Bronco Time
- Provide opportunities for academic support, enrichment, and an increased sense of community.
- Provide each student with opportunities to develop skills needed to prosper now and in less structured environments after high school. Students will learn:
- to make quality decisions about time management and education needs for themselves.
- to advocate for themselves by choosing options that will garner them the most success.
- to structure their learning supports in the way they best deem appropriate.
Bronco Time Schedule
When is Bronco Time?
|Tuesday||10:06 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Wednesday||10:08 a.m. - 10:43 a.m.|
|Friday||10:06 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
Students will be assigned to suggested tutoring each week based on teacher evaluation or student need. Log in to PowerSchool to view your suggested tutoring assignments.